Take the train in direction of Lausanne.
- From Geneva: the train ride takes ~40min and costs ~20chf per person in 2nd class.
- From Zurich: the train ride takes ~2h10min and costs ~70chf per person in 2nd class.
For more information, please consult the SBB site.
By public transport
From the Lausanne train station and having bought a valid 2 zone ticket (~3chf), take the M2 metro in the direction of Croisettes and get off at the Flon stop (it is the 1st one). From there, take the M1 metro in the direction of Renens and get off at the EPFL stop (it is the 9th one). Follow the signs, it is only a 2 minutes walk from there ^^
For those who come by bus, you can also get off at the Piccard bus stop, which is right next to our entrance 😉
For more information, please consult the T-L site.
Please note that the vignette is compulsory to be able to drive on Swiss highroads, and costs 40chf. More Information…
- From Geneva: the ride takes ~40min, google maps
- From Zurich: the ride takes ~2h10min, google maps
- From elsewhere: google maps
Parking for car and bicycle
Many free parking spots are available on the campus, We suggest the Rolex Learning center, the innovation park, Rivier and Argand.