Japan Impact is fast approaching - in less than a week to be precise !
To celebrate the imminent arrival of the convention, here are 10 great new features for this edition (and therefore 10 good reasons to come next weekend 😉 )!
- This year's theme will be: Yôkai ! To mark the occasion, you'll be able to look forward to a whole host of workshops and conferences, a new themed rally, a revamped decor and lots of other surprises !
- From now on, you can only register for workshops online, via our website ! An explanatory video will soon be available to help you book your places.
- As previously announced on our social media, the Saturday night concert will be making a comeback! This year's headliners are IRON ATTACK! and Buta Otome.
- Another notable return is the tattoo parlour! Whether you want to see the artists at work, or get a tattoo yourself, don't miss out on a visit.
- Particular care has been taken to make Japan Impact accessible to as many people as possible ! In addition to the silent room, many improvements have been made to our overall care: staff training, inclusion of specific pictograms on our website and in our booklet, and much more! For more information, a detailed video is available on YouTube, and on our page dedicated to accessibility.
- To make it easier to drop off and collect your belongings and confiscated items, and also to make them more accessible, the locker room have been moved and will now be located near the entrance to the convention.
- If you are accompanied by a small child, you can take advantage of a pushchair park provided at the convention. This will be right next to the locker room.
- Exclusive personalised trophies will be awarded to the winners of the cosplay, kawaii and idol competitions, to celebrate the 15th edition of Japan Impact in style!
- With the aim of promoting creativity and the work of artists, the sale and display of products generated by artificial intelligence is now officially prohibited.
- In order to minimise our impact on the environment, Japan Impact, in collaboration with our school campus, is going to pay particular attention to reusable dishes, in particular by increasing its number.
Mark your calendars and join us for an unforgettable experience on 17 and 18 February ! Plenty of great things are yet to be discovered. ✨